New Year, New Career 2022!
Time & Location
About the event
- Struggling with the thought of going back to work?
- Disappointed that your career isn't where you thought it would be?
- Feel like a change is needed but you don't quite know what?
- Fatigued by the pandemic?
- More attuned with what's important to you now?
- Unwilling to settle for something that doesn't fit?
Join me, Collette Bryson, Life and Career Coach, founder of Engage Life Coaching and mid-life career changer, at this online workshop for some exploration, inspiration, discoveries, revelations and fun!
Who this course is for?
- Ideally suited to people in mid-career who are feeling unsettled and unsatisfied in work.
- Or returners from maternity leave, a career break or an extended period of leave, but who may want to return to something different than before, something with a better fit.
- Do you feel like your current or last role just doesn’t fit you anymore? You’ve lost your love for it (if you ever really loved it)
- Maybe you’ve been thinking about changing job? Or even changing career? Harbouring a dream of starting your own business? Or just handing your notice in and taking a break?
But every time you think of it, you brush it off as something to think about later.
- Maybe you’re afraid to make a change? What if you make a big mistake? Afraid you’ll go from the frying pan to the fire.
- That you might regret it. What if it doesn’t work out? People are relying on you. You have bills to pay.
So, you just keep going to the job that doesn’t fit you as you haven’t taken the time to really consider what you want or how to get it. You’re stuck in the hamster wheel.
Or maybe you’ve had a break and feel ready to step back into work, but with some trepidation? Your confidence has been knocked a little. You’re afraid you won’t have what it takes to step back into the workforce.
What we’ll cover
- Analyse what’s working and not working in your current/last job
- Why you want to make this change now and how committed you are to it
- What does your perfect job look like?
- What’s important to you in a job
- Define your strengths and skills and identify any gaps
- Craft your personal employment profile to showcase what you can bring to an employer.
- Brainstorm new ideas
- Plan your next move
- Accountability - you'll commit to a set of actions within a set timeframe
- NOTE: THERE IS NO PRESSURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS WEBINAR - YOU CAN PARTICIPATE PRIVATELY AND ANONYMOUSLY. YOU WILL NOT BE ON CAMERA!
What you’ll take away
- A new-found sense of enthusiasm and confidence for your job/career change
- New thinking about where you can go and how you can get there
- A definite plan for your next steps in your career
- A survival guide for how to keep sane while you’re implementing your career plan
- An accountability check-in to keep you on track (yes, I’m going to come back to you to see how you’ve got on!)
You will emerge with a newfound feeling of enthusiasm for work, a happier outlook for day-to-day
and a plan for the next year and beyond. Can I count you in?
- New Year New Career€0€0Sold Out
- New Year New Career€69€690€0